Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sekolah Berasrama Penuh?

i really wish i could get into boarding school !
Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia please don't destroy my hope :(
i don't really mind which school i would be placed as long as i get the offer to continue my studies at the Asrama Penuh school.
i want to get out from my current school.
i don't think i could perform well in my SPM if i still studying there.
i hate the environment, i hate the students, i hate the teachers well not all. some of them.
oh god, please. i really want this, i want to be in Sekolah Berasrama Penuh. pleaseeeeeeeeee?
this is the only thing i want in my whole life. yeke? haha
result will be out maybe on 15th January 2010. Kalau ada rezeki ada lah, insyAllah :)


*what is he doing right now? hm

No comments:

Post a Comment